PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

July 31, 2014

You know you have PUPPPs when...

It's mosquito season where I live. Pesky buggers.



BUT, you know you have PUPPPs when the mosquito bites barely itch in comparison to your rash.

My poor little girls have quite a few bites, complain about the itch, and I really don't have very much sympathy. Sorry, kiddos! Mommy knows what it's like to really itch.

Let's see...how else do you know you have PUPPPs...

You might have PUPPPs if...you're medicine cabinet is full of every over-the-counter itch cream known to man.

You might have PUPPPs if...it looks like the drug store exploded on your bedside table.

You might have PUPPPs if...you've considered joining a nudest colony just to avoid the hassle of clothing.

You might have PUPPPs if...you've fantasized about swimming in the ocean all day long.

You might have PUPPPs if...you seek out privacy in public places just to scratch the "awkward" spots.

You might have PUPPPs if...you have your dermatologist in your favorite contact list.

Got any to add? Feel free to comment!!


5 comments:

  1. Today I had a funny moment. I decided to say the heck with is and go on a shopping trip. I'm craving milkshakes and gosh darn it I'm going to have them. Instead of wasting money on buying them from a fast food place or a ice cream shop I figured I'll make em at home so much cheaper!
    I did get a lot of dirty looks by people staring at the rash on my neck and face. I made my way to the freezer department. The moment I opened the freezer door I wanted to crawl inside and live there for the duration of this horrid rash!
    I felt as I was in a nice calm place. I stood there for i would say five minutes in complete bliss. Then I turned around and let my back enjoy the cool happy feeling as well. I did get a few people starring at me but at that moment I was in a happy place no one could take away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!

    You know you have PUPPPs when you want to climb into the ice cream freezer at the grocery store!!

    That's awesome. Thanks for sharing! How was the milkshake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were amazing after I practically inhaled the first one I made a second one. I did the same tonight. I'm normally not a sweets person but this pregnancy all I want is a big old pile of sugar to consume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm. That's sound lovely. I hear ya. A friend I mine just sent me a care package filled with Starbursts and Skittles. Sugar just hits the spot sometimes!

      Delete
    2. That it does. It feels like the sugar rush just calms the mentality of the itch.

      Delete