PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

July 25, 2014

Joined Facebook

I deleted my personal facebook page months ago. I was spending WAY too much time on it. But I created a PUPPPs facebook page to continue to spread the word about the rash and create another place for people to talk about it. I have no friends or followers yet (poor me!), so have pity on me and like my page. :)

Here it is:

PUPPPs Relief Facebook Page

3 comments:

  1. =) I never joined Facebook because I knew it would be a time suck for me! Blogging can be bad enough! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise woman. :) I'm going to try to be pretty purposeful about how much I log on, because all the reasons I left are still valid!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment! It's great to connect with someone who has had PUPPPs before! I'm glad you like the blog! I've been working hard to gather as much info in one place as possible!

    ReplyDelete