PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

July 1, 2014

My other friend...

This is my hairbrush. 



Like the ice packs from a previous post, it also adds to my sanity. AND protects my skin. It is much kinder to my skin than itch-enraged fingernails. I've tried other hairbrushes (plastic with little nubbins on the ends, plastic without the nubbins, 50% boar bristle). Only this one will do. Not too soft. Not too rough. It's 100% boar bristle. Something about thousands of tiny bristles all working together to scratch that unbearable itch makes me sigh with relief. 

I highly recommend PUPPPs sufferers find themselves a good boar bristle brush to save their skin. Spring for it. You'll see what I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment