PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

July 14, 2014

Dermatology Article

Did you know PUPPPs used to be called "Nurse's late onset prurigo," "Bourne's toxemic rash of pregnancy," and "Toxic erythema of pregnancy?"

Neither did I! 

I found this write up on PUPPPs by the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology and thought it was a really great summary on the rash. It's thorough with tidbits of info I hadn't found before. 


(example of PUPPPs rash from the article)

Here the link to the article. Happy Researching, fellow itchy people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment