PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

July 27, 2014

That Wild Eyed Look

My rash is going through a flare-up right now, and apparently it's obvious to my husband. He says he can tell when it's getting bad, because I get a desperate, wild-eyed look when I'm scratching. I didn't even realize I did that!

But now that He mentions it, it's a pretty good indicator. I wish I knew what factors played into the flare-ups! Once a month, it gets pretty bad for a week or so and then calms down. I'm not pleased that this current flare-up coincides with a week of weather in the upper 90's and our ventilation system going on the fritz. 

It's going to be quite a week. 

By the way, I'm in the midst of testing the black cherry juice remedy! I'll post an update after I've given it a chance for a little while longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment