PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

July 15, 2014

Beating the Heat (and the itch)

At home, it's been close to 100 degrees. Heat & PUPPPs just don't mix. However, at the coast, it's been in the 60's. Yes, please!!

I wish it was possibly for all PUPPPs mommas to head to the chilly ocean for a stretch. I don't have much advice to offer in this post except the encouragement to stay cool this summer! 



So chilly we had to be bundled up. Yay!



Pelicans! 


Sea anemones. They closed up when you poked them. 


Starfish. I wonder who munched his 5th leg?


And the all-time beach fave, salt water taffy. Absolutely delightful. 

I'd like to thank the icy water and the brisk wind for their soothing anti-itch properties! Spending the whole summer at the beach sounds pretty nice right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment