PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

August 10, 2014

Worldwide Web of PUPPPs


I'm often surprised by the variety of places in the world that visit the blog. I thought you'd be interested to know as well. People all over the world are suffering from PUPPPs! Thanks for stopping by, far away visitors! I hope you find some relief for your rash!

United States
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
New Zealand
Finland
Guam
Poland
Germany
Ukraine
Hungary
India
Philippines
Norway
Taiwan
The Netherlands
Pakistan 
Saudi Arabia
Ireland
France
Slovakia
Mexico
Japan
Sweden
Switzerland 
Bosnia
Egypt
South Korea

1 comment: