PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

August 21, 2014

Polls


I realized that everyone who views my blog via the mobile version misses my polls! If you scroll to the bottom and click on "view web version," you'll be able to see my polls on the right hand side of the page. I have a couple of questions about PUPPPs there, and while they aren't scientific, the results are really interesting! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment