PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

August 8, 2014

Seven Star Needle Has Arrived!

All the way from China! And a full week before it was expected! Way to go, Amazon!

Here's what the box looked like upon arrival. Anyone know what that says?

And here's what was inside the box...

Um, yikes!! This may prove to be my craziest PUPPPs remedy yet!

Ok, now I must seriously commence research on how to do this right! I can see a big potential for infection. Plus, I only have one, and I don't want to mess it up and have to wait another 2 1/2 weeks for the slow boat from China! I'll get right on that research and hope to post about how it went soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment