PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

December 23, 2014

7 weeks Postpartum

I think we are finally in the clear! The last visible remnant of rash is gone! I have a mild itch every now and then, but it's more like winter dry skin itch. NOTHING like a PUPPPs itch. I am thankful to be on the other side of my 4th bout with PUPPPs!

But I have on my mind that there of thousands of you out there still in the throws of the worst of it! 

I'm so sorry! I feel your pain! If you haven't already, please check out my posts titled "treatments I've tried" and "Essential Oil Blend: Amazing Relief" for my most helpful itch relief tips! You can find those links on the far right of the blog, under Popular posts. 

(7 week old PUPPPs Baby #4!)

Wishing you all an itch-free Christmas!

~ PUPPPsMom

No comments:

Post a Comment