PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

October 4, 2014

Something Must Be Working

The blog has been quiet lately, hasn't it?

Well, it's because my rash is pretty much under control! It's hard for me to believe! I guess on my 4th pregnancy with this crazy condition, I've finally tweaked my routine to something that helps!

Here's a Link to my current treatment routine, in case you'd like to give it a try. I'm pretty sure my essential oil blend is the key to all, so here's a link to that Recipe. It's worth a try people!

I've got 4 and a half weeks left in this pregnancy, and then probably 2 more months of dealing with the rash. But the end is in sight! I sure hope all that I've learned helps some of you out there!


7 comments:

  1. It is great to hear that the oils are working for you!!! I too have finally came to some type of relief but it is also at my protest. But it is working some for me. My doc and dermatologist have given me 2 creams to use. One they normally use on burn victims and the other is a steroid. And it has helped with the itching to where i have been finally able to get my crib up and ready as well as all the other fun baby things done.
    My doc says after I have the little one ( I'm due on the 15th and I am determined to get this baby out of me sooner) i can try the oils but right now with my history of having so many problems with all the other treatments it is best I just wait. I completely see her point but anything to help soon I can't wait for.
    Again I am so happy that you have found relief it is great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're getting so close! I'm SO glad your docs helped you find something that has brought a little relief!! It's hard when the rash is so all-encompassing that you feel you can't prep for baby! The marathon is almost over!

      Delete
    2. Just thought I would spread some good news your way! I had my baby on Fri night. Its a girl!!! And suddenly after giving birth there is no more itch!? Very happy momma right now! Hope all is going great still for you!

      Delete
    3. What wonderful news!! I am rejoicing with you! No more itch, AND a sweet baby girl to hold!! That's just lovely. Thank you for thinking to share with me.

      I am 23 days from my due date. Getting close!

      Delete
    4. Good luck there momma! Do you know what you are having?

      Delete
    5. No, we like the surprise at the end. :) I still need a boy name!

      Delete