PUPPPs Relief Mission

PUPPPs is my thing.
I don't really want it to be my thing, but after having it with ALL of my pregnancies, it's my thing. I am a mom of 4 little girls, and I'm pregnant with my fifth sweet, tiny person. There are so many women out there suffering from PUPPPs and very few places dedicated to information about PUPPPs. My goal is to provide a one-stop-shop for information and conversation about this horrid rash.

September 21, 2017

A Place To Buy My Oil Blend

Hello out there, itchy Mamas! Let me just first say, I'm sorry you've had a reason to find yourself here. PUPPPs is agony

Next, if you've read desperately through my blog, you've probably run across my Essential Oil Blend. I was selling it for a while, but another PUPPPs suffered asked me if she could sell it on Etsy for me. She uses my exact recipe, so I wanted to give her a shout out and endorse her shop. 

You can find her at OhioEssentials and the product is called PUPPP CLEAR.

Click here to go to her shop.

I hope you find as much relief with it as I found! Feel free to comment back here with how it worked for you or to leave her a review on her shop letting others know!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this shout out! Over the past year, I've sold your blend to PUPPPs moms all over the world. The feedback I've received has been overwhelmingly positive. For many women, it seems like it's the first thing that's brought them relief. I know that's how it was for me. My PUPPPs baby is 10 months old now and thriving. Thank you again for sharing your recipe on this blog. It is helping so many PUPPPs mamas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad it’s helping so many women!! Thank you for the feedback!

      Delete